Prayers for the family
Vibrant Faith at Home has excellent and varied activities for all ages and stages. Learn how to get started in the brief video to the left.
Try a devotional
On Your Own
Join a Group
- Take a 3-minute retreat from Loyola Press. 3-Minute Retreats from Loyola Press invite you to take a short prayer break right at your computer. Spend some quiet time reflecting on a Scripture passage. Take it at your own pace, 3 minutes or 30. There's also an app.
- Daily Meditations from Richard Rohr and the Center for Action and Contemplation - These meditations are brief, but deep.
- Sacred Space - This prayer site and app--a joint apostolate of the Irish Jesuits and Loyola Press--offer daily prayer and reflection based on daily readings from scripture...and more.
- Jesuit Prayer - A collaboration with The Magis Center for Catholic Spirituality, this website and app offer daily reflections written by Jesuits and scholastics. If Ignatian spirituality appeals to you, this is the place for scripture, Ignatian reflection and Ignatian prayer.
- Use your imagination through the Taste and See: Experiencing God with Our Senses Online Retreat
Join a Group
- Listening to God - Groups meditate at FCC on Sundays and Tuesdays. Contact the church office for information.
- Ask the pastor if you might be a fit for the Faith Leader program offered regularly at FCC.
All the Way In
Consider going on retreat. You may choose to go solo and head to a state park or retreat center with your own prayer resources and plans, or you might try a retreat at one of the monasteries in the area:
- Benedict Inn Retreat & Conference Center in Beach Grove, IN, (just over an hour away) offers a variety of retreats and activities for going deeper in prayer and spirituality.
- Kordes Retreat Center (about 2 hours away), in the quaint town of Ferdinand, IN, also offers retreats and other activities, and was the site of our 2016 all-church retreat.
- St. Meinrad Archabbey (2+ hours away), lies just south of the Kordes Retreat Center and boasts a fabulous new guest house for those on retreat.